Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Productive Procrastination...

I have discovered my true talent this summer. I've become deceptively good at procrastinating. I wouldn't classify myself as your typical procrastinator, I am even better because I am a productive procrastinator. Here are the things that are keeping me from my studies, including this post...

My house gets cleaned two or three times a week.

My golf game has improved drastically.
(...and by drastically, I mean not at all.)

Made crab cookies... and ate them :)

Hanging out with this handsome man.

Crafts galore.
(...these are homemade coasters: before being fired.)

Catching up on sleep.
(Nate thinks he's funny.)

And after all that, then I am able to start my homework.

I have three more papers and one project due in four days. Then it's time for Nate and I to have a summer's worth of fun in three weeks :)

2 comments:

  1. Kelly! Did you make those cute pillows on your couch??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love them, and I will post about them soon because Brook and Maxene made something similar :) Crafting is soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete