Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy holidays...

I love the holiday season, and this year couldn't have been more perfect.  Here is a picture post of some of our holiday happenings...

Christmas was spent with a few family members missing.  Maxi, Jeff, and Lauren went to Utah; Brock, Samona, Maxwell, and Zailah were in north Denver; and Nate was in Arizona.


Maxwell, Ciara, and Zailah came over and we went sledding.  Maxwell and I made a movie of our sledding adventures!


 

New Year's Eve was a low-key night for us.  We had a "modified progressive dinner" which means appetizers in the basement, main course on the main floor, and dessert upstairs on the top floor.  We played games, and said goodbye to 2011 in the safety of our home!




The best part of living in Colorado, is being so close to my family.  It was awesome to have so much time this break to be with them.




Each one of my family members are my best friend.  I'm loving every minute of my life... even the busy, stressful parts.


1 comment:

  1. Loved your video! I got a new camera for Christmas and you've inspired me to do something cool with it!

    ReplyDelete