Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's a GIRL.

I'm pleased to announce that... IT'S A GIRL :) Okay, this is me after eating a huge dinner... I'm not prego, but my SISTER is!!! I'm so excited for the little one to come! Have you ever heard that it takes a village to raise a baby? Well, it also takes a village to throw a baby shower... and that's just what we did.

I did the invitations:


Brook did the food:

Janet and Cheryl did the decorations:


ReNae did the adorable cupcakes:


My mom was on crowd control (socializing!):

(Above is the absolutely beautiful quilt my Aunt Myrna made! Talk about talent!)

And Macy was in charge of the game:

We had to play this privately, by invitation only, in the back room!
(it was vetoed by my mom... she's a "fun-hater")

Overall, it was a great shower! Maxene has a lot of friends and family who love her. And we all think she's going to be an amazing mother!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, thanks for the post. It sounds like fun. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love your belly shot, Kelly. I'm going to try that next time I'm stuffed. I probably won't ever show it to anyone though...you're brave. Maxene makes one hot mama. Loved your party..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete