I'm blessed beyond what I deserve, and I'm so thankful for all the people in my life!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Friends...
I went to Hays, Kansas this weekend to play in an alumni volleyball tournament, and I got to be with some of my best friends from college (even though some were missing!). I forgot how much fun we have together, and it made me realize that my life is lacking friends! I haven't made time to hang out with friends and talk about nothing and everything at the same time. I felt like I was laughing the entire weekend, and it felt so great! My life has been blessed with some of the greatest people, and I love each and every one of them. My friends will be my friends forever (even if we only see each other once every 4 years!). I love you guys...
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
I'm blessed beyond what I deserve, and I'm so thankful for all the people in my life!
I'm blessed beyond what I deserve, and I'm so thankful for all the people in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh...love this post! What card game are you guys playing?
ReplyDeleteWe love you Kell. What a great post about wonderful, sincere friends! Rummy anyone?? I'm in!
ReplyDeleteCARDS?! And Rummy? My family would have weekly card tournaments. How fun.
ReplyDelete