Friday, August 27, 2010

Girls Night Out...

It was so much fun to have EVERYONE home this summer. But even with everyone home, we still struggled to get everyone together at the same time...especially us girls! So I made invitations and we planned a "girls night out".


We started at the Cheesecake Factory...


and ended in a parking lot, that will remain unknown.


Brook had been wearing a pair off AWFUL looking shoes all summer. She was trying to get every penny out of them, but her social life (and mine) were suffering because of these platform/furry/sandal looking shoes. I had been working hard all summer to get rid of them, but not until the middle of July did we bet during a round of golf at Heather Gardens! It was a close game, but I came through in the end and won! Goodbye shoes!!!!


It was decided! We would destroy them during our "Sister Date" and that's how we ended up in the mystery parking lot. We brought matches, fireworks, and the camera...only forgetting the supplies to put out the fire and clean it up! Opps (which is why it will remain anonymous!). It was such a fun night.

This girls night was one for the books. We didn't eat cookie dough, talk about boys, or have a pillow fight in our underwear, but we had an absolutely amazing time! I love my sisters. I miss them horribly, and hope that we all live closer someday (or at least have "sister trips" every year).

3 comments:

  1. Man, those were some horrible shoes. Good thing Brook never reads our blogs so she´ll never know I agree with you! jk I love you Kelly and I am serious about living in the same coldasac (sp?). Please ask your principal if he will hire me as a school social worker so that we can make this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! I agree. I hope we always have sister trips :) and this night was so fun! It ranks in the top 5 of all time (the goodies night was up there too!)

    ReplyDelete