About 10 years ago, my dad told my sisters and I, "When you're 70, you won't be playing volleyball, basketball, or soccer anymore... but you will be playing golf!" So he bought us all clubs and taught us how to play.
At the end of each summer, my dad takes each girl out one at a time for a "Daddy-Daughter Date". This time with Dad is priceless and invaluable. My date was last weekend. We went to a beautiful course out in Castle Rock, and had an absolutely AMAZING day. We both golfed great (I shot a 97... don't judge!) and the weather was perfect.

I love this time with my dad. Time flies. From rag-doll to an adult sized rag-doll, life is better than ever! Thanks for an amazing day, Daddy-O :)
Ahhh! I love your dad. No really...I do!
ReplyDeleteJust how cool is your daddy? (No bias here!)
ReplyDeleteI never got my daddy-daughter date!!! Cute post kelly, and cute outfits!
ReplyDeleteLove your Dad and you too!
ReplyDelete