Sunday, September 12, 2010

Can I have a "do-over"?...

This is what I envisioned when Nate requested a cake in the shape of a tooth!


This is what he got...


BOO!!!!! Can I have a do-over?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly! I laughed out LOUD! (you know lol?) I could send you some pics of my kids birthday cakes...same let down. Here are a few tips I've learned along the way. 1. freeze the cake before frosting. 2. store bought frosting frosts much easier than homemade. 3. Just buy the damn cake already decorated...(that's the best advice I could give you. (less time, less headache, and it's beautiful every time) oh and when you take a picture of it and see it in a scrapbook 2 years later, you don't have horrible memories of that birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my tooth cake! Not even going to lie about it, I ate one of the roots this morning for breakfast! Thanks for the fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! Wow, this was perfect to get me laughing on a Monday morning! Maybe you and I can practice our cake making skills together because I certainly have had some failures. Just to give you some peace of mind check out cakewrecks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The important thing is that you made it with love I can tell:) you made me laugh you should be a comedian :)love this post! Happy Birthday Nate!
    Sariah

    ReplyDelete