So when the annual "Taste of Colorado" came to town, we were so excited to have the break! My mom and dad took us out with Macy and Daveed, and it was such a fun night. Taste of Colorado is exactly as it sounds... you get a little taste of EVERYTHING. Here are the things we ate...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Taste of Colorado...
Nate and I have been doing a lot of cooking lately... some nights more successful than others!

So when the annual "Taste of Colorado" came to town, we were so excited to have the break! My mom and dad took us out with Macy and Daveed, and it was such a fun night. Taste of Colorado is exactly as it sounds... you get a little taste of EVERYTHING. Here are the things we ate...
Taste of Colorado is such a fun night all around. The Taste of Colorado is not only about eating amazing food, seeing some cool shops, watching interesting people, or listening to live music, but I think the best part is that I get to hang out with my family! Most people that get a "taste of Colorado" fall in love with the place... permanently!
So when the annual "Taste of Colorado" came to town, we were so excited to have the break! My mom and dad took us out with Macy and Daveed, and it was such a fun night. Taste of Colorado is exactly as it sounds... you get a little taste of EVERYTHING. Here are the things we ate...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't forget that the fire alarm went off during the toast episode! Next time I make it I'll set a timer so I don't ruin it AGAIN.
ReplyDeleteThat corn was SO good!
I was wondering what the first pic was...but wait...where were the potatoes? Oh ya..you were in Colorado.
ReplyDeleteKelly, I love your blog & all your fun stories. Tell the fam Nick & I say Hello.
ReplyDeleteNext time do you want to learn to make peruvian food?
ReplyDelete