Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...

Halloween 2010 came and went. We got zero trick-or-treaters, which was a good thing because I didn't buy any candy anyway!!! Ha! The highlight of this Halloween season included three things...

One: Going to a really cool pumpkin patch.


I know what you're thinking... "How could a pumpkin patch be that cool with cement floors, brick walls, and a sign that says '3 for $10'?" But it was :)

Two
: Attending a Halloween party (with a pumpkin carving contest as the main event) with Nate and all his dental friends.


(We tied for first place. Nate did the owl, and I did the spider!)

Three: Just being with Nate. (If you just threw up in your mouth because it's super corny that I just said that, I apologize!)


This fall has been so much fun! I can't believe that October is over, but I'm excited to see what winter has in store for us!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. The only reason I threw up in my mouth is because of your corny poses at the pumpkin patch. How did someone catch both of you actively searching for pumpkins...and with your camera??? :) I'm very impressed at your carving skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the pumpkins are impressive! i miss you kelly! i also miss denver and it is fun to catch up on both of you through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete