I'd also be lying if I said that I wasn't a little concerned about a few relationships that may or may not have been through a lot over the last week. Here is the breakdown of "Sister Competition #72,096"...- 114 people voted on my blog (as of last night at 7:00pm)
- Since then, 127 "people" have voted...
- 9 friends left comments with votes on Macy's blog (4 for me, 3 for Macy, and 2 for Brook)
- Invitation #2 wins the competition based on the time limit set a week ago
- 3 losers will be receiving a very fancy blog background next month!
- 1 crazy party will be thrown!
- We will be doing an "Invitation Competition" every year now, because this was way too much fun! Maybe a different holiday next year?!
Invitation #1: Maxene (my personal favorite!)
Invitation #2: Me :)
Invitation #3: Macy
Invitation #4: Brook (the 7 page Word Document)
Sidenote: We had a last minute invitation entry from Lauren Brea. Her invitation was not submitted into the competition because her entry was late. Sorry Lauren, rules are rules...
Thanks to everyone for voting!
Ya'll are going DOWN next year for the St. Patrick's Day Party invitations! And Kelly, thank you once again for choosing the nastiest picture of me you could find for your blog. That picture even makes me LOOK like a non-winner! If I ever start blogging, my background is going to be the pic of you throwing up in the toilet....
ReplyDelete