The purpose of my blog is to steal other blog's ideas, and claim them as my own. Then at the very end, I'll tell the truth. Here goes!
I was experimenting in the kitchen this week, and created a really great recipe! I think I'll call it Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken. It was super easy, and delicious :) Here's what you need...
2 T. vegetable oil
1 T. honey
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1/2 t. pepper
2 T. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
1 T. lime juice
1 t. salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
In shallow baking dish combine all ingredients but breasts. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat. Cover; let stand at room temp. no longer than 30 min., turning once. Grill or broil 6" from heat 10 minutes or until cooked through. Makes 4 servings.
Truth: This recipe came from A Dash of Thyme. One of my new favorite blogs to get recipes!
Okay, it's not as much fun to steal other people's ideas and make them sound like my own. I think I'll stick to the original purpose for my blog... complete randomness and occasional importance, all done with love and a guaranteed smile.
good job on the chicken, it looks amazing. you're probably the world's greatest cooking guru... he he
ReplyDeleteThat does look amazing! Make that for February's dinner date!
ReplyDelete