Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cooking Motivation...

Nate and I went shopping last weekend, and found some adorable aprons in Anthropology. Since we cook 6 out of 7 nights a week, I decided that I just had to have one. There were so many to choose from, it took me a while to commit to just one. The one I finally chose has a combination of cute fabrics, flirty ruffles, and pockets with huge buttons! None of these elements are well depicted in the picture below, but you can use your imagination...

Having a cute apron does something for a woman. It motivates them to cook more and it gives them confidence in the kitchen. So, naturally, I got right to work...

I threw some french bread pizzas in the oven for Nate and I :)
And I'm pretty sure they were the best tasting french bread pizzas I've ever made!

3 comments:

  1. I told David that if he got me a cookbook holder, THEN I would start to cook more... I'm still waiting on the cookbook holder needless to say. Cute apron, can't wait to see it. In advance... "Can I have it?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kelly! I love your apron... and your cooking skills are a-maaaa-zing! You should give me lessons =)

    ReplyDelete