Awkwardness filled the air last night, as each sister revealed her invitation. Okay, awkward isn't really the best word to describe it... more like tense!
After a long month of planning (by one sister) and some last minute "throwing it together" (by the other three), the invitations for our annual "Invitation Competition" are done. Winner of the competition gets to host the sister brunch, already scheduled for Saturday, December 3. The voting is up to you. View all four invitations, and place your vote at the bottom of the post for the invitation you think is the best!
Invitation 1:
Invitation 2:

Invitation 3:
Invitation 4:
Disclaimer: Everyone may only vote once. Macy and I promised we wouldn't cheat this year, and we aren't allowed to use Nate and Daveed to help skew the scores...
I love your contests! I am always voting (and not going to lie, I have voted more than once if it allowed me to......)
ReplyDeleteI was between 2 of your cards. You girls are pretty cool! I don't know your other 2 sisters but I hope I meet them someday. I always when I read all about your sisterhood activities I wish that my girls will be like u girls!
ReplyDeleteSariah
Good work
ReplyDeleteThis is rigged! But, at least I'm coming in 2nd and beating Kelly at something in life! One point Maxi!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, you guys are fighting over who GETS to host? Isn't it supposed to be who "HAS" to host? Only one day to go, are votes still being accepted? Because #3 is the bomb dot com.
ReplyDeleteBut you know I love all of you equally.