Saturday, October 31, 2009

10 Reasons Why Maxwell Is My Best Friend...

From the first time I held Maxwell, I knew that I loved him! Over the years, he has become one of the most important people in my life. My nephew, Maxwell, is my best friend for multiple reasons, but here are the top ten...
10. He likes to snuggle all night long!
9. He doesn't judge me.
8. Loves to give hugs and kisses.
7. Very playful, loves to wrestle and "play-fight"
6. Always honest (even when it hurts!).

5. Has a laugh that is completely contagious (he loves life!).
4. Enjoys our simple dates (like walking around Walmart).
3. Tells me when I look pretty.
2. Forgives me 10 minutes later after a "fight".
And the number one reason why Maxwell is my best friend...
1. He loves me for me, faults and all :)

So there you have it, Maxwell is my absolute best friend. Yea, he's only 4, but I've never hung out with him without smiling and laughing. If you know of someone who meets the top 10 list above, who is between the age of 21 and up... let me know :)


2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Maxwell is just the cutest thing! And so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....ME!!!! I meet your top 10!
    10-I snuggle you; 9-I only judge you when your outfits look funky; 8-I hug and kiss you all the time, even when you're fast asleep; 7-I love to fight...for real, that one-ups him; 6- I'm honest, and I keep the things that will hurt to myself; 5-I laugh at people with you (jk jk); 4-I can't believe you brought Maxwell to OUR date spot...Walmart was for us, 2 am; 3-You always look pretty, you don't need to be reminded, actually, you always look HOT!; 2-We fight and break up then kiss and make-up within 5 minutes; and 1-oaky, he's got me there! jk (Seriously, so cute post! love youuuuuu!!!xoxoxo)

    ReplyDelete