Here are a couple examples from the website...
Today, I was at the Salvation Army when I saw a wheelchair in the miscellaneous aisle. I thought it would be fun to ride around in it. As I was wheeling it back to where I found it, I made it back just as it's owner was hobbling out of the dressing room. FML
Today, I made a tuna sandwich. It was really nice , so I looked at the label to see what brand it was. Turns out it wasn't tuna. It was fancy cat food. FML
So this week has been a hard week. Not hard in the sense of suicide watch, but hard in the sense of stress and tears . Two things that happened were worthy of being uploaded on fml.com. I thought I'd share them here too...Today a mom came up to congratulate me on my engagement. She said she heard from multiple people. I'm single. FML
Today my nephew was sitting in my lap. I gave him a big hug and told him, "I love you". He gave me a big hug back and responded, "You're fat." FML
1. Refrain from eating dinner
2. Go tanning
3. Put in some Crest White Strips
This is where I tilt my head, shrug my shoulders, and try to laugh about it :)

You...fat? NEVER.
ReplyDeleteFunny website. Thanks for sharing.
omg! wut a coencidence ..my friends were talking about that site a couple of days ago. i wanna go on it but i haf to wait till i get home. the page was blocked at my school.
ReplyDeleteoh and btw, my blog is rose010senior.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete