
My dad’s friend hated running, but he saw the value of it. He made a new year’s resolution a couple years ago to run until he loved it! He ran everyday, he went on different trails, he ran with different people and different friends, and he read some books about running! And after all that, he LOVED running.
I have decided to apply this idea to me loving V8. Impossible you say? V8 is the most disgusting drink EVER? I’m too young to love V8? Well, I’ve started a V8 experiment: I will drink one V8 per day until I love it…
V8’s mission is “To help MORE people get MORE vegetables, EVERY DAY”. 7 out of 10 adults don’t get the recommended daily servings of vegetables (I would have thought it was higher!). Each 12 oz. can of V8 has 2 ½ servings of vegetables… so if I can get 2 ½ of my servings by suffering through 15 seconds a day, I'LL DO IT!

So here’s the visual. I am like a fraternity boy having a drink that tastes so bad that he has to have a “chaser” to chase the nastiness of the first drink down. No joking. I have a V8 in one hand, and a tall glass of water in the other hand. Although I don't love V8 yet (it's only been 2 weeks), I will continue to try. And even though I gag a ton, lose my appetite completely, and get an immediate stomach ache, I know that I'm getting 2 1/2 more servings of vegetables than 7 out of 10 human beings!!! And that's good enough for me :) Cheers!
I have decided to apply this idea to me loving V8. Impossible you say? V8 is the most disgusting drink EVER? I’m too young to love V8? Well, I’ve started a V8 experiment: I will drink one V8 per day until I love it…
V8’s mission is “To help MORE people get MORE vegetables, EVERY DAY”. 7 out of 10 adults don’t get the recommended daily servings of vegetables (I would have thought it was higher!). Each 12 oz. can of V8 has 2 ½ servings of vegetables… so if I can get 2 ½ of my servings by suffering through 15 seconds a day, I'LL DO IT! So here’s the visual. I am like a fraternity boy having a drink that tastes so bad that he has to have a “chaser” to chase the nastiness of the first drink down. No joking. I have a V8 in one hand, and a tall glass of water in the other hand. Although I don't love V8 yet (it's only been 2 weeks), I will continue to try. And even though I gag a ton, lose my appetite completely, and get an immediate stomach ache, I know that I'm getting 2 1/2 more servings of vegetables than 7 out of 10 human beings!!! And that's good enough for me :) Cheers!
Umm I love v-8. As a child I would drink it all the time my started taking it away from me. So I have a hard time trying to fathom why someone wouldn't want to drink it just for the fun of it! So good luck to you and bottoms up! :) P.S. if you ever run out I always have some in stock at my house! Yes--seriously.
ReplyDeleteHA! Kelly you really are crazy!!! V8? Seriously? Don't do it!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I could try a diet pop experiment. Shave some calories off my day? I would have to have a chaser also.
You are too cute!
You are too cute! I happen to Love V8, but I can only drink the mini 8 oz can. try it as a snack with cheese & crackers - that's usually what I do.
ReplyDelete