Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings


On Tuesday nights, wings are 40 cents each! My brother-in-law, Jeff, is a regular, and took us all there. There were 14 different sauces to chose from ranging from Sweet BBQ (the least dangerous) to Blazin' (you can't even imagine!).

We tried five different kinds, and they were so good! At Buffalo Wild Wings, there is a challenge...if you can eat 12 Blazin' wings in 6 minutes, you win a t-shirt and your picture goes up on the wall. There was a table full of frat boys behind us, and one boy took the challenge. So, like tourists from Asia, we got out of our booth to watch.

His face went from fiery red to a deep purple color, his eyes were watering profusely, and his nose was bleeding!!! Seriously, his nose was bleeding because the dang wings were so hot. He tried to drink some milk, but missed his mouth and spilled it all over his shirt. He looked like he was in so much pain.

On the way out, I asked him how he was feeling... his response, "I'm feeling a little better now!" I'm sure he's at home right now blogging about the pain he put himself through for a t-shirt and a picture. His experience brought me back to my college days when my girls and I would do ridiculous things for a petty prize... oh to be young again :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm following yooooooou!

    ... not in a creepy stalkerish way- but more in a blogish kind of way. :)

    ReplyDelete