Monday, December 21, 2009

I Love Everything About Idaho...

I love everything about Idaho! When I was younger, we would make a trip to Idaho a couple times a year. We would visit our grandparents, aunts and uncles, and our million cousins! Idaho has a special place in my heart because the memories that are tied there are all loving, special, and priceless. This last weekend, Macy (my baby sister) graduated from BYU-I. We went out there for the ceremonies, and had just a little bit of time to hang out. Being there, even for less than 72 hours, reminded me of how much I love it there. I love Idaho because...

1. It's not the city

2. The stars are ridiculously beautiful

3. My aunts and uncles are the nicest people in the ENTIRE world (and I want to be just like my aunts when I grow up :)

4. Almost everything is ho
memade (quilts, food, crafts, etc.)
5. I love the smell of Idaho (like cows and farms, not a city smell!)

6. It's different kinds of fun; including bridge jumping, rafting down a river, etc.

7. Everyone in Idaho is family, and they treat you that way.

8. I love walking through the mall and running into cousins (it was so good to see you Hailey!)

9. Idaho is absolutely gorgeous!
10. It's the overall perfect get-a-way :)

I love Idaho so much I have decided to add a goal to my "101 Goals in 1001 Days" list. I want to live in a small town in Idaho for a couple months. I'm talkin' "Population: under 100" small. It will have to be during one of the summers (good thing I'm a teacher!), but I can't wait :)

3 comments:

  1. I have an idea about the small town in Idaho to live....Bancroft! And I love Idaho, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macy GRADUATED! That is so crazy! Tell her congrats from us! We wish we would have known so we could attend it to! And Idaho is really pretty. I love the nature of Idaho, but KS is still my favorite place to live...
    Love ya!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love Idaho???!!!! I love that great state :)

    ReplyDelete