Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm So Tired...


My mother has trained us well. Every morning, I wake up and the first thing I do is make my bed. And every morning, while pulling up my last blankets, I have this thought... "I can't wait until tonight when I can get back in this bed!"

I love my bed. I love sleep. I love sleep so much that I can fall asleep ANYWHERE. There are ample amounts of pictures that represent (like the one above) my special ability to fall asleep in random places and random positions.

Agh. Sleep. I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. You crazy girl. Unbelievable that you can really sleep like that. I bet you are one of those that can sleep in the car, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you understand why napping is essential?! And that is so true about making your bed and thinking about jumping right back into it. I like that make-shift bed you got going there.

    ReplyDelete