Monday, February 15, 2010

Run. Drive. Sleep? Repeat.

So... here are the numbers for the Ragnar Relay!

1 sister
4 cousins
6 new friends
12 amazing women makes our team

202 miles through the Arizona desert
3 legs each
24 hours of running
22 miles for me personally
350 teams
4,500 person party at the finish line

I've trained.
I'm nervous.
I'm excited.
I'm so ready!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck you guys! We're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was really from me...I guess Sicilee changed the account! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Kell! I know how much you've put into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice legs (whistle sound) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous that you will get to enjoy the warmth that AZ so gratefully gives. Tell it hello for me. You are going to do awesome...especially because of that glowing Nike Halo you have on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK!!! You won't need it, you've worked your bum off...literally, your bum shrunk with all that running! jk, you look amazing and I'm so jealous, I wish I could be there! At least you promised a marathon with me next fall :D

    ReplyDelete