Thursday, May 27, 2010

"We Hate Thursdays..."

We have a full house this summer, and mom has taken full advantage of all the bodies at home! We have all been assigned a night to be in charge of dinner! Here is the dinner schedule...

  • Sunday: Macy
  • Monday: Brook
  • Tuesday: Daveed
  • Wednesday: (leftovers)
  • Thursday: ME!
  • Friday: Date night (if you don't have a date, you're on your own!)
  • Saturday: Mama
Tonight I made BBQ Chicken Pizza. I've never really been into cooking, but I want to get better. I lost my sense of smell and taste when I was in college, and even though it came back, it's caused me to be unsure and insecure with my cooking skills (I'm not sure what I taste is what you taste). Long story short, my cooking abilities are a little behind my siblings abilities. So last night we were joking about my cooking and everyone decided they hated Thursdays! We had a good laugh, and I decided that I hate Thursdays too!

As you saw above, tonight I made BBQ Chicken Pizza. That is a picture off the internet. My pizza is below...


I'm learning. It'll take a while...

8 comments:

  1. Kelly, I love you! You totally crack me up & I'm sure it wasn't really that bad - but please don't read my latest blog...you've been warned it has pizza in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaaha. When I saw that first picture I was very impressed and thought, wow Kelly made it picture perfect! Makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhha! Kelly that's hilarious! ... I love that this happened to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang I would have to cook for myself every Friday. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you know your buns are hot, in OR out of the oven! That pizza was the bomb, you already know I want to marry you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad Jeff and I only come over on the weekends! Next time, microwave Lean Cuisine meals and put them on a fancy plate, dispose of the boxes, and no one will ever know!

    ReplyDelete