Hey, I'll trade you that baby for my cloth purse you've been wanting forever! If only the rest of the world worked like that, trading services instead of paying for things!
Meet Nate. He's a dentist. And I'm his wife, Kelly. I mold young minds in a classroom. And this? This is where we share our adventures, ideas, and projects!
I'm not sure,.... how cute is that baby???
ReplyDeletejk... she's got to be beautiful. How fun!
You do...no question! You get to snuggle a sweet baby AND have whiter teeth!
ReplyDeleteWell you get to snuggle with said baby and whiten your already brilliantly beautiful teeth. So you win x's two!! HUA!
ReplyDeleteWell, for you, I don't know because I've never seen anyone with whiter teeth! Seriously, I think that every time I see a pic of you.
ReplyDeleteuh, me! Do you know how much childcare costs these days?? I'm saving a fortune!!! (and spending that fortune every weekend at the mall!)
ReplyDeleteYour teeth are going to be neon!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'll trade you that baby for my cloth purse you've been wanting forever! If only the rest of the world worked like that, trading services instead of paying for things!
ReplyDeleteAmen to that! Hopefully in a couple years, money will be out, and returning the favor will be in! And, ps, try to sell your cloth purse on ebay!
ReplyDelete