Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let's Get Wackee...


Rummy has been our families 'game of choice' for the last 4-5 years, and will always be a family favorite. HOWEVER, this holiday break, Macy and Daveed brought home a new game called Wackee Six... and the word "addicted" would be an understatement! Here are some pictures of us getting wackee...

During the game, it's relatively quiet because everyone is so focused, but when you miss a chance to place a card on a pile, the sound affects are hilarious! The rules say, and I quote, "If 2 or more players seem to have played a card at the same time, do not hurt each other arguing and do not pout..." It's fast paced, super intense, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried on multiple occasions about our family being on speaking terms after the game! Tonight our family made it through, but we'll see how things pan out tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Our family loves this game!! It does get intense though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my Wackee cards...pretty used and abused! I can't believe you can keep a tablecloth on the table! Good-looking group, I must say!

    ReplyDelete