Saturday, February 19, 2011

GO GREEN, DANGIT...

I bought a box of medicine this week, and inside the box was a significantly smaller bottle of pills.


It's the same feeling as opening a bag of chips, and the bag is only half full.


You purchase a product, and you think you're buying a certain amount (because that's what they make you think). It's not the visual, false advertisement that I'm mad about. These companies are being wasteful. Just put the pills in a smaller box. Make smaller bags for the same amount of chips.

Everyone needs to go green, so that this beautiful world can stay beautiful.


Sidenote: I'm feeling much better. The small bottle of pills in the box that is twice as big... still works.

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my pet peeves! The worst is cosmetic packaging! It makes me want to scream, I've contacted the companies & get the ol' "thanks for your feedback..." response, but after years of complaints the packaging is still just as wasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hate that! I bought a bottle of pills once and when i opened it up there was just a layer on the bottom. complete waste and misleading. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete