I have completed two classes for my masters, and my next class doesn't start until May 16th!!! That gives me six entire weeks to do whatever I want. I'm not sure you entirely understand what this means for me. I don't have to read textbooks, write any papers, or create another curriculum. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Ha! Okay, you caught me, you caught me. I know exactly what I'm going to do with myself.
I've got big plans for the next six weeks...
Read the rest of this...

Make this (or at least attempt)...
Run in this...

Bake and eat this...

Sew this (in different fabrics)...
Play with my favorite people...

And I will blog about all of it because I'll have so much time to spare :)
I will make that pillow with you! And why is my picture not in the 4 people you'll spend time with????!!! PS Wanna spend time with Lauren this Saturday night?? :)
ReplyDelete