Everyone needs to go to the circus at least once. I just read the book "Water for Elephants" and loved it! So when I heard the circus was in town, I didn't hesitate to get some "friends" together and get tickets; all within a few hours notice.
This circus had everything; clowns, acrobats, tigers, a man on extremely large stilts, dancers, and anything else you can imagine. But my favorite part was the elephants! Elephants are one of my favorite animals, and I was amazed at how well trained they were. The picture below is hard to see, but you get the idea.
We had so much fun at the circus. This year, I am grateful that Nate, Macy, Maxwell, and Zailah were able to come on such short notice. Next year, we'll arrive an hour early so that we can get autographs and see the animals up close.
No comments:
Post a Comment