Friday, October 28, 2011

Picture Competition...

I had fall break this week, and have been busy writing papers, working on first trimester report cards, and preparing for parent teacher conferences. Okay, you caught me, you caught me. I have been catching up on sleep, watching movies, working on crafts (but not finishing any of them!), hanging out with family, shopping, and not being productive at all. Nate got out of school early on Wednesday, so he picked me up for a spontaneous, snowy adventure.

Most adventures with Nate and I end up being a competition or some sort of bet. We decided to drive around and take pictures of the beautiful transitioning seasons. The trees have just barely turned colors, and then the first snow of the season hit! Shortly after the first few pictures were taken, Nate decided to turn it into a competition of who can take the best picture.
These days, I won't compete unless there is some sort of prize, so we agreed on the winner getting a 20 minute massage from the loser. Readers, please note here that 20 minutes is like an eternity to someone as stressed out and as busy as I am. I was all over this competition, but it's up to you to vote on which picture you like the best.


It's very simple. Take a look at the following six pictures (three from me, three from Nate in no particular order). Then click on which picture you think is the best at the bottom of the post!

Picture A:

Picture B:

Picture C:

Picture D:

Picture E:

Picture F:

Sidenote: Nate has taken a photography class, and I have not. Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment