Sunday, July 18, 2010

"That got a little out of hand"...

My family loves to make bets. Let me rephrase that. My siblings and I love to make bets. My dad always says, "You may as well bet a million bucks because no one ever pays up anyway!" Everyone knows that any game is a little more interesting if there's something on the line. So we were getting ready to play rummy, and we were all throwing out different ideas...
  1. Loser has to make each winner a batch of homemade cookies.
  2. Loser (boy or girl) has to wear Brook's nasty shoes to church on Sunday.
  3. All 4 winners get to give loser the biggest wedgie EVER.
  4. Loser has to wear a rubber band around their head and get snapped by all the winners.
  5. Boys have to wear mascara to church, girls have to wear a tie.
This went on for a while until we decided that Idea #4 would be fair.

Macy lost...Nate was having a little too much fun...


Here is a little video clip when it was my turn...



After we played, we all were having such a good time, that we decided to play one more game. Someone (I don't remember who) had the idea to play this game...
  • Five rounds total
  • Each person draws one card and doesn't look at it.
  • At the same time, everyone puts the card up to their forehead for everyone to see.
  • The person with the highest card is the loser.
  • The loser gets whipped by each winner with a licorice stick.
  • Loser gets to pick where they will be whipped (has to be on skin).
There was a ton of laughter, followed by tears and a few awkward moments. Macy lost first, then Nate (no one wanted to whip Nate because he was our guest, but we did anyway!), then me, and Macy and Nate again!

Needless to say, things got a little out of control!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are a bunch of nerds! I LOVE IT! Thanks for making me laugh. (Most of your posts usually do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little out of control?!?! Excuse my underwear hanging out, sorry I thought I pulled my pants up. Fun night though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I never want to be your guest... those were some bad whip marks!! Im sorry to say that I did laugh out loud when I saw macys video.. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are totally related! (see mouse trap post and super bowl post) I'm not going to let Chad see this post...I'm afraid this abuse will be used on future bets for loosers. Lataun

    ReplyDelete